Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pure Ecstasy

So, summers over guys, I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. With that being said, lo-fi, beach rock hasn't become any worse, has it? It still seems somewhat relevant, right? I wish It was still summer. Anyway, for those of you like me check out Austin's, 'Pure Ecstasy.' These guy's put out some colossal summer jams, that can bring back memories of warmer weather and better times. "You're In It Now," the single off of 'Pure Ecstasy's' amazing "Bangin On Wine" 7", starts out with some alluring drum and guitar parts which lead into Nate Grace's charming, lovable vocals. It's one of my favorite songs of the summer. Anyway, score a copy of the watery "You're In It Now," after the jump.

Pure Ecstasy - You're In It Now

'Pure Ecstasy's,' "Future Nostalgia" comes out real soon on the amazing LNA!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most charming, lovable vocals I've ever heard

Post a Comment